Customer Service Week is here and Antara is proud to celebrate by highlighting 5 ways we are transforming the healthcare experience in Kenya for our members.
1. Access To A Dedicated Health Team: At Antara, we understand that navigating the complex world of healthcare on your own can be challenging. That's why we offer our members a dedicated team of Doctors, Health Navigators (Nurses), Paediatricians, Mental Health Counsellors, Nutritionists and more to take care of their health. These professionals are by your side throughout your healthcare journey, offering guidance and support every step of the way. With Antara, you’re never alone and we treat our members like family.
2. Convenient Virtual Consultations: Say goodbye to long queues at the clinic. Antara’s virtual primary care can take of up to 80% of your health concerns without the need for an in-person visit. Need to see a specialist or get a prescription? We've got you covered, and we can even arrange home delivery for your medications and lab tests.
3. Seamless Care Coordination: Antara loves to work with your existing healthcare providers and insurance coverage. We’ll take care of appointment scheduling, preparation, and reminders as well as referral to specialists. And after your appointments, we follow up to ensure the care you receive meets our high standards.
4. Health Management Programs: Whether you're striving to lower your blood pressure, manage diabetes, or simply improve your overall health, Antara offers personalised health management programs tailored to your specific goals. Our services include medication support, home delivery of monitoring kits, customised diet plans, adaptive milestones tracking and ongoing support from our dedicated Health Navigators.
5. Proactive Engagement for Your Well-being: At Antara, we're not just here for you when you're sick. We believe in proactive healthcare. We identify and address potential health issues before they become serious. We regularly screen for common chronic conditions, conduct check-ins and provide active follow-up after clinical interactions to ensure your care always meets our stringent standards.
For Antara, Customer Service Week is an opportunity for us to show our unwavering commitment to transforming the healthcare experience in Kenya. We're not just a healthcare provider; we're your healthcare companion, ensuring you receive the best care possible whenever you need it.
Trust Antara to be there for you and your family because your health is our priority.